Nevada State College
School of Nursing
RN to BSN Program
*Cost Estimates as of Spring 2015
*Cost based on in-state rates/fees
*Additional fees may apply
Tuition cost per credit at NSC = $138.25
NSC Application Fee: $30.
Prerequisite Course Cost:
- Prerequisite course cost is variable as it depends on how many prerequisite courses the RN needs to complete and this depends on prior college coursework.
- Prerequisite courses commonly needed by RN’s:
- English 102 (3 credits)
- Math 120 or higher (3 credits)
- Fine Arts (3 credits)
- Humanities (3 credits)
- Statistics (3 credits)
- Communication (3 credits)
- US/Nevada Constitution (3 credits)
- Health and Wellness across the Lifespan (3 credits)
Credits by Exam: 38 NSC credits awarded for AD/Diploma nursing courses: $420.
What are Credits by Exam?
Upper Division NSC Nursing Courses (Nevada Resident):
Upper Division Nursing Courses at UNLV (Additional Fees May Apply):
| Number of Credits
|| Registration Fee per Credit
||Student Success Fee
||Distance Education Fee
|| Technology Fee per Credit
||Total Tuition Cost
- Graduate courses at $269.00 /credit: $1,614.00
- NURS 703 (taken in place of NURS 410) (3 credits)
- NURS 704 (taken in place of NURS 337) (3 credits)
- NSC upper division nursing courses: ± $350
- UNLV graduate nursing courses: ± $500
*Costs are subject to change. Additional fees may apply.
Page Updated: April 17, 2015