Complete the application, either online or download and submit a printed application.
- If applicable, send all official transcripts from each institution attended. For specific
requirements, please see New Freshman Admission or Transfer Admission.
- If you will be submitting a Non-Degree application, transcripts are not required for admission; however, they may be required for registration into a course with pre-requisites.
We do the rest:
Once the Office of Admissions & Records has a completed application which consists of all of the above mentioned three items, your application will be processed and a decision will be mailed to you shortly.
Nevada State College Application; Link to: (PDF)
File Size: 133 KB
Important application dates:
Printed applications can be either mailed or hand delivered to the Office. The $30 non-refundable application processing fee must be submitted with the application. Acceptable forms of payment are check or money order made payable to Nevada State College.
1125 Nevada State Dr.
Henderson, NV 89002
Important Application Dates:
Nevada State College has a rolling, semi-open admissions policy, thus we have compiled a few guidelines on application dates for students depending on the type of student.
- Priority Application Deadline for Freshman Students for 2015 Fall Semester : April 15, 2015
- Priority Application Deadline for Transfer Students for 2015 Fall Semester: July 15, 2015
- Priority Application Deadline for Spring Admission: December 1st
To attend Nevada State College as a non-degree-seeking student, the completed application
should be turned in one week prior to the start of the semester.
Students who wish to receive Federal Financial Aid should apply for admission at least eight (8) weeks prior to the beginning of the semester to which they plan to attend. This will give both the Office of Admissions & Records and Student Financial Services & Scholarships enough time to process the applications.