1300 Nevada State Drive
Henderson, NV 89002
Phone: (702) 992-2000
Upon graduating, successful management students should:
- Outcome 1. Possess a command of the policies, functions, and current issues involved in the field of management.
- Outcome 2. Develop the techniques and skills for effective conflict management and resolution.
- Outcome 3. Develop the communication and critical thinking skills necessary to be proficient in business management.
- Outcome 4. Possess an insight and awareness into public organization design and structure.
- Outcome 5. Develop an understanding of the theories and applications of ethics as they pertain to management.