- Complete the RN to BSN online application that is appropriate for you. There is one application that covers admission to both Nevada State College and the School of Nursing. There is a $30.00 application fee.
- Current RN's will need to upload a copy of their current RN license and government issued photo ID with the application.
- Send all official transcripts from each institution attended. For specific requirements, please see the First-time Admission or Transfer Admission pages.
- The Office of Admissions & Records will mail the decision to admit within three to four weeks of receiving a completed application (which includes official transcripts).
Traditional RN to BSN Track
This application should be completed by students who are already licensed RN's.
• Complete the application for Spring Semester 2017
FasTRAK RN to BSN
This application is for students currently enrolled in the CSN AD or TMCC AS nursing
program and have not yet received their RN licenses.
• Complete the FasTRAK application for Spring Semester 2017
Important application dates:
Nevada State College (NSC) has a rolling, semi-open admissions policy. Below you will find some guidelines we ve compiled on application dates depending on which type of student you are.
To attend NSC as a degree-seeking transfer student, the completed application should be submitted three to four weeks prior to the start of the semester you wish to attend.
To attend NSC as a non-degree-seeking student, the completed application should be turned in one week prior to the start of the semester you wish to attend.
If you wish to receive Federal Financial Aid, you should apply for admission at least eight weeks prior to beginning of the semester you plan to attend. This will give the Office of Admissions & Records and Student Financial Services and Scholarships enough time to process the applications.