The Clark County School District (CCSD) Alternative Routes to Licensure programs offer
unique opportunities for individuals seeking a rewarding career teaching students
in high-needs areas.
CCSD welcomes strong, diverse candidates with rich life experiences, conferred bachelor’s degrees in areas other than education, and a passion for helping all students succeed.
Candidates accepted into an ARL program participate in rigorous professional development. Upon successful completion, candidates become eligible for full-time employment as contracted CCSD teachers.
Benefits of completing ARL coursework at Nevada State College include:
- High quality advising;
- Student-oriented and small class-sizes;
- Courses offered in-person, evening, accelerated, online and hybrid;
- Curriculum aligned with CCSD initiatives;
- New Educator Support and Training (NEST) mentoring
- Affordable tuition and fees.
Applicants must meet minimum program admission requirements established by the Clark
County School District.
For additional information, submit an interest form on the Clark County School District website at: