The Provost serves as NSC’s chief academic officer, ensuring that all aspects of academic affairs work together to support our diverse student body. Some of the most important roles of our office include:
- Guiding and supporting all academic policies;
- Working with Faculty Senate to advance shared goals and solve problems in a collaborative way;
- Making all academic tenure and promotion decisions;
- Strategic planning and enrollment management;
- Guiding all assessment and accreditation efforts;
- Promoting diversity and inclusion in academic and student affairs;
- Supporting data-guided decision making across campus.