Maximize enrollment of applicants in target populations and enhance their preparation and enthusiasm for the college experience.
All admitted students, with a particular focus on
- Students at all levels of achievement and prior preparation
- Historically under-represented students
- Non-nursing majors (especially prospective education students)
AD1 : Collect Evidence & Routinely Assess
- Improve our evidence-based understanding of how we can create a more streamlined application and admissions process for students.
AD2: Enhance Community/Belonging
- Increase sense of belonging to the college and enthusiasm for the institutional experience that we offer.
AD3: Streamline Path to Orientation
- Adapt communication plan to ensure that it increases understanding of and adherence to the next steps in the admissions process, including the pathway to student orientation.
AD4: Optimize Math/English Placement
- Provide a pathway to most advantageous gateway math and English placement, and eventual success.
AD5: Increase Pursuit of Financial Support
- Continue to improve knowledge of financial support options while ensure that students take timely steps needed to receive support.
The Action plan outlines our deliverables, project leads, and priorities.