Maximize the likelihood of admission for student applicants from targeted populations.
All students who have applied, with a particular focus on
- Students at all levels of achievement and prior preparation
- Historically under-represented students
- Students interested in a wide range of majors (especially prospective education students)
AN1 : Collect Evidence & Routinely Assess
- Maintain data and evidence that facilitate achievement of “applied not admitted” goals.
AN2: Increase Pursuit of Financial Support
- Continue to improve knowledge of financial support options while ensuring that students take timely steps needed to receive support.
AN3: Enhance Community/Belonging
- Engender excitement and a sense of community/belonging among applicants on the path to enrollment.
AN4: Implement Streamlined Application & Admissions Process
- Ensure the application is clear, informative, and easy to complete, and provide a supportive admissions framework that guides the student through the process while increasing excitement and community/belonging.
The Action plan outlines our deliverables, project leads, and priorities.