Attract a student population that contributes to the fulfillment of our mission and the achievement of our strategic goals.
PA1: Collect Evidence & Routinely Assess
- Maintain data and evidence that facilitate achievement of pre-application goals.
PA2: Promote NSC Programs
- Engender knowledge of and interest in a full range of NSC degree programs.
PA3: Increase Financial Support Awareness
- Increase awareness of and confidence in financial support options, including need-based aid, scholarships, and low-interest loans (note: loans have not been a prior area of focus).
PA4: Encourage Mission-Consistent Growth
- Continue to attract a diverse, first-generation student population that reflects the surrounding community and underscores our pledge to provide educational opportunities.
PA5: Establish NSC as a first-choice destination for high-achieving students
- To help ensure that opportunities are being provided to students with all levels of preparation, attract increasing numbers of high-achieving students who are pursuing our degrees and are committed to graduating at NSC.
The Action plan outlines our deliverables, project leads, and priorities.