To ensure that the path to degree attainment is enjoyable and provides a well-rounded experience, we provide a wealth of student life and engagement opportunities that strive to develop the whole person. These opportunities include both active efforts to engage students (e.g., events, incentive programs) and passive opportunities for them to connect with the campus on their own (e.g., a student lounge; study spaces).
1. Support physical resources that facilitate student engagement with the campus and each other (e.g., a student lounge; game room; study spaces).
2. Ensure that all student life/engagement events are outcome-driven with measurable goals (and experiential learning, where possible), ensuring that student life programming supports our mission.
3. Provide a range of activities throughout the year encourage recreation and social engagement.
4. Support the formation and maintenance of student clubs and organizations.
5. Host a formative orientation experience that provides students with engaging opportunities to forge connections with each other and relevant campus constituents (e.g., peer mentors; faculty; advisors; student leadership).