• Food and transportation are provided.
• There is no cost for students to attend.
• Spaces are limited! Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Scorpions TEACH is a free, four-day program with the purpose of easing the transition from high school into NSC college life for students interested in pursuing education. High school students who will be attending Nevada State College as a Pre-Education major (or students who are undeclared but interested in pursuing a career in education) are encouraged to apply. Stay tuned for Summer 2022 dates!
• Be the first to meet School of Education faculty!
• Connect and make new friends within your major.
• Explore different School of Education programs.
• Be part of year-long mentoring activities and socials.
• Get a jumpstart on student resources and services.
• Receive special free NSC Spirit gear!
For upcoming Scorpion Teach dates, please contact Irene Cepeda at email@example.com.