If you want to know more information about the field of Speech-Language Pathology, contact the program director
Dr. Angel Ball at 702-992-2535 or email@example.com
Note: If you are inquiring on pre-master's pre-requisite courses or the Master's Preparatory Plan-Speech-Language Pathology (MPP-SLP), please take a look at numbers 3 & 4 of the "Interested? Do You Qualify?" section.
Also note that the completion of these pre-requisite courses at NSC does not guarantee acceptance into the master's program.
1. Are you a lifelong learner, able to think critically, attend to ethical issues, be prepared for high academic and clinical integrity during your education, and be concerned with client welfare?
2. Did you complete a minimum of 3.0 GPA in undergraduate degree in the field of Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders by the date of application?
3. Will you have you completed a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders? Or have you completed a post-baccalaureate program in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders?
If you are not sure if you meet all of the pre-requisites please refer to this page: Masters Program Pre-Requisites
4. If you do not meet the pre-requisites for the Master's Program, we suggest that you take a look at our Master's Preparatory Plan-Speech-Language Pathology (MPP-SLP). Please follow the instructions to apply for that program for to meet the missing pre-requisites.
5. The GRE will no longer be required for the graduate program.
6. Are you aware that all applicants must be able to pass a background check and have medical health insurance to work in clinical settings?
NSC is moving to the CSDCAS application system over summer 2022. Please return to this page for more information about our application process.
Applications will open October 1st.
All students, current and prospective, should check with fafsa.gov for more information on the FAFSA and dates for applying for financial aid.
For more information about types of financial aid available: https://nsc.edu/academics/school-of-education/speech-language-pathology/financial-information/