- Work with NSC advisors to plan and take required general education courses and core courses.
- Interview with pre-health committee at NSC
- Interview with committee at Touro University Nevada
- During the summer after the junior year and before matriculation into TUN, students will attend a Summer Learning Enhancement Program (SLEP). This program will include study skills, time management, medical terminology, medical curriculum, and basic science review. The SLEP program will run for three weeks and attendance is mandatory.
- Students selected for the 3+1 Program will matriculate into Touro University Nevada as full-time MHS students following their junior year at NSC.
*In order to remain in the program, students must maintain an overall GPA of 3.25 and a science coursework GPA of 3.5, both on a 4 point scale at their undergraduate institution. Failure to maintain the required overall GPA and science coursework GPA may disqualify the student from continuing in the program. Forfeited positions may be replaced by a joint decision between TUN and NSC.