Congratulations! You are one step closer to beginning your college journey as a Scorpion. With your admissions application submitted, you can apply for financial aid, learn more about grants and scholarship opportunities, and understand the enrollment process. Follow the important steps in the list below to BE READY on day one.
EXPLORE YOUR FINANCIAL AID OPTIONS
- Complete your Free Application For Federal Student Aid at fafsa.gov.
- Receive your electronic signature (pin) from https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm
- Be prepared with your previous year’s tax return.
- Identify if you qualify for scholarships, grants, or loans.
- Look into Nevada State College payment plans if you need more aid options.
ENROLL IN CLASSES
- Submit your ACT/SAT scores or take the placement test. If you did not take the ACT/SAT you will need to take a placement test. Find out about signing up for the placement test here.
- After you are admitted sign up for on-campus orientation. This is mandatory for all new first-year students before registering for courses.
- Submit final official transcripts after you graduate high school. (Graduation date and final grades must be posted.)
- Once you have been admitted, contact your Academic Advisor to discuss transferring credits and course registration.
- Submit all final official transcripts when your degree or final grades are posted.
Need a ride to campus? The RTC offers a special discount for Nevada State College students.
- Get your student ID during orientation, or visit the Information Technology Services office on the second floor of the Rogers Student Center.
- Parking is free! No parking pass is required for students, faculty, or guests.
- Contact the Disability Resource Center program coordinator to discuss any special needs, classroom service options, and important information for all students with disabilities.