The Diversity & Inclusion Task Force is committed to addressing a wide range issues across our campus. The dedicated members of the Diversity and Inclusion Task Force review and discuss Nevada State College programs, policies, and procedures that may impact the diversity of the student body and staff. We identify strategies and make recommendations to the Associate Vice President of Community Engagement and Diversity initiatives and the President to strengthen a coordinated approach to BE DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE.
- Hispanic Serving Institution
- Mi Gente Hispanic Heritage Month
- M3 Motivated Male Movement
- NSHE All Access Committee
- Attracting and Engaging Diverse Faculty and Staff
- Serving Undocumented Students
- Serving Students Who Are at Risk of Homelessness and/or Current or Former Foster Youth
- Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution (ANAPISI) Project
- Diversity and Inclusion Support Group
Membership & Meetings
Our Diversity and Inclusion Task Force consists of Nevada State faculty, staff and student leaders who reflect the broad spectrum of interests and ideas across campus. Meetings are held the 1st Friday of every month at 2 p.m.
Please contact CEDI@NSC.EDU if you would like to BE A MEMBER.
Clubs & Organizations
Learn more about diverse student clubs here: https://nsc.edu/current-students/clubs-and-organizations
Please feel free to reach out to the Diversity & Inclusion Task Force for more information about a subcommittee, and how to join! Subcommittees are made up dedicated #NSCCommunity members who volunteer their time to provide support in areas of need on our campus. Students, Staff and Faculty are all welcome to take part.