The Diversity & Inclusion Task Force is committed to addressing a wide range issues across our campus. The dedicated members of the Diversity and Inclusion Task Force review and discuss Nevada State College programs, policies, and procedures that may impact the diversity of the student body and staff. We identify strategies and make recommendations to the President and the Vice President of College & Community Engagement to strengthen a coordinated approach to BE DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE.
- Asian American & Pacific Islander Association
- Attracting & Engaging Diverse Faculty & Staff
- Civic Engagement
- Clery Compliance Team
- Serving Former Foster Youth & Students at Risk of Homelessness
- Hispanic Serving Institution College Lingo 101
- Serving LGBTQ+ Scorpions Subcommittee
- M3 Motivated Male Movement
- Native & Indigenous Peoples Subcommittee
- NSHE All Access Committee
- Serving Undocumented Students
Membership & Meetings
Our Diversity and Inclusion Task Force consists of Nevada State faculty, staff and student leaders who reflect the broad spectrum of interests and ideas across campus. Meetings are held the 1st Friday of every month at 2 p.m.
Please contact CEDI@NSC.EDU if you would like to BE A MEMBER.
Clubs & Organizations
Click here to learn more about diverse student clubs: BeEngaged.nsc.edu
Please feel free to reach out to the Diversity & Inclusion Task Force for more information about a subcommittee, and how to join! Subcommittees are made up dedicated #NSCCommunity members who volunteer their time to provide support in areas of need on our campus. Students, Staff and Faculty are all welcome to take part.