If you are having trouble locating your immunization records, NV webIZ may be able to help. This confidential, population-based, public health information system that stores data on all immunizations given in a geographic area. To access NV webIZ:
1. Go to: https://izrecord.nv.gov/public/Application/PublicPortal and enter the required information.
2. Select your preferred “code” delivery method. You can have it texted or emailed to you.
3. Click “Request Code to Access Immunization Record.”
4. Retrieve the verification code from your text or email and enter it.
5. Your records will appear. Click “Download” in the top right-hand corner to save them.
6. If you are a Nevada State student, follow the instructions on https://nsc.edu/immunizations/ and upload this PDF when prompted. Once the proof of vaccination is approved, we will release your COVID hold and you’ll be ready to sign up for classes this spring.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or if you would like to speak with a Nevada State College expert.