Employment verifications, wage verifications, and public service loan forgiveness requests, for current and former Nevada State College (NSC) employees are completed by i2Verify, an external income and employment verification company.
i2Verify automates the verification process by securely delivering employment information to requestors such as banks or government agencies to assist in credit granting or entitlement decisions (e.g., mortgages, loans, etc.). i2Verify has the necessary security measures in place to safely store and protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
● Quick verifications: i2Verify’s online portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, greatly reducing turnaround time for requests.
● Improved security:
○ i2Verify validates the identity of requestors using multi-factor authentication.
○ Employees are notified when someone requests their information.
○ Employees have access to a complete audit trail of every request submitted for their information. This includes details about who submitted the request and what information they requested.
● Free of charge: Both current and former NSC employees can request employment and income verifications at no charge.
1. Visit the i2Verify website to create an account.
2. Enter your personal email address and select the option that best describes the purpose for your account.
3. You will then receive an email to verify that you wish to create an i2Verify account. Click on the link to create your account.
4. Enter your phone number, password, social security number, and date of birth then click the blue “Create Account” icon on the bottom of the page
5. You will receive a second email. Click on the link to activate your account.
6. Read and agree to the E-Sign Disclosure and Consent, the Federal Credit Reporting Act, and the Summary of Rights and Terms and Conditions statements by placing a checkmark in the four boxes and clicking “I Agree”.
Once you create your account, login to view your information.
Once logged in, you can take the following actions:
● Request a new employment report: Instantly obtain an employment verification report or an employment verification letter
● Adjust permission keys
○ Permission keys allow you to add an additional level of security to the employment verification process. If you activate the option to require permission keys, all non-government verifiers will require your permission prior to being granted access to your data. This permission comes in the form of a permission key that only you can generate.
● View past reports
● Block or unblock access to your data