Immunizations | Nevada State College



All newly admitted students for Fall 2020 and forward must satisfy immunization verification requirements.


Nevada State is partnering with Med+Proctor for the submission of immunization records.

Please note that all immunization records must be submitted through Med+Proctor with the process listed below.


How do I submit my immunization records?

Please read the instructions below before starting your registration with Med+Proctor.

  1. Ensure you have been admitted and have an NSHE ID number before completing this process.
  2. Log in to Med+Proctor using your NSC student email address and password, select “Account” and create a profile by completing all required information.
  3. You will have the option to:
    • Directly upload your personal immunization records (any type of immunization verification will work) (please note that documents can be uploaded from your phone/tablet), OR
    • Download and print the “Immunization Certificate” form.
      • Have a medical provider complete and sign the “Immunization Certificate” form. (A licensed provider can sign the form; it does not have to be the provider who originally vaccinated you.)
      • Once your form has been completed and signed by a health care provider, upload it to MedProctor.
  4. You will receive an email from Med+Proctor within 7 to 14 business days letting you know if the immunization requirements have been met. Non-compliant submissions will require additional time to process.
  5. For questions/support related to the submission/verification process, please contact MedProctor at OR use the chat icon at the bottom right corner of your screen (once logged to MedProctor). Please note that MedProctor office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time.

**Please note that you do not need to pay for Med+Proctor services. When asked to submit your records, choose the grey button at the bottom, which says “No, thank you. I do not want access to my documents.”


Where can I get a copy of my immunization records?

  • Nevada residents can utilize the Nevada WebIZ website to access their records for free. Their website is:
  • You can contact your health care provider and request a copy of your record.
  • CCSD students have the ability to request their immunization records as part of their high school transcript, but please remember you must upload the record personally to the Med+Proctor website.


What happens if I do not provide my immunization documentation?

New first-year or transfer students who do not submit all required Immunization documentation will not be allowed to register or enroll in classes after their first term of enrollment at Nevada State College.

Students approved to live in campus residential housing will not be issued a key until all required Immunization documentation is received.

*A student shall not be required to provide proof of Immunization if any of the following apply:

  • The student (or, if the student is a minor, the student’s parent or guardian) submits a written statement indicating that the student’s religious beliefs prohibit Immunization;
  • The student (or, if the student is a minor, the student’s parent or guardian) submits a statement written by a licensed physician who has examined and/or treated the student, stating that the student has a medical condition that prevents the student from being Immunized to the extent required;
  • The student is enrolled only in online/distance education programs and does not attend any class sessions on campus.
  • If you fit into the above circumstances, please complete and return the Immunization Exemption Form.


Additional immunization information:

Link to the Nevada State College immunization policy :

Nevada State Law (Bill NRS 441A.755) requires all students* entering an institution of higher education (public and private) to submit proof of the following immunizations:

A. Two doses of the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) Vaccine; the first dose must be on or after the student’s first birthday;

B. One dose of the tetanus/diphtheria (Td or TDAP) Vaccine, taken in the last ten (10) years;

C. All incoming first-year students who are under twenty-three (23) years of age must also provide proof of Immunization for meningococcus. The meningococcal Vaccine must have been administered when the student was sixteen (16) years of age or older.

    • The meningococcal Vaccine must target serogroups A, C, W, and Y; examples include Menactra or Menveo (MenACYW-135).
    • Vaccines that target serogroup B, such as Bexero or Trumemba (MENG B) and HIB Meningitis Vaccines, do not fulfill the meningococcus Immunization requirement.
    • If you are not sure whether your meningococcal Vaccine fulfills this requirement, contact the Office of the Registrar for more information.
Get Info