Welcome to the Nevada State Family
High School GPA:
- Cumulative, unweighted high school GPA of at least 2.5
High School Courses:
- English: Emphasis on composition, rhetoric, and American, English, and world literature (4 units)
- Mathematics: Three units including at least two units of algebra 1 and higher level mathematics, chosen from second year algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, probability and statistics, and other advanced mathematics (3 units)
- Natural Sciences: (lab or simulation) Including biology, chemistry or physics, with at least one year in laboratory science (2 units)
- Social Science/Studies: Including world history and geography, US history, economics, government, or law (3 units)
- Test score range of 165-200 (Test date of January 2014-current)
- If you have taken the GED before 2014, please send your test scores to the admission office for review)
- Test score range of 15 or higher
Academics & Majors
Degrees and Programs – Our range of course offerings gives you the flexibility to explore your options and find the major that best fits your interests. Learn More
Academic Success Center(ASC) – Nevada State’s offers you a range of services including free one-on-one and group tutoring sessions. Learn More
Academic Calendar – Find out important dates for the upcoming year. Learn More
Writing Center – The Nevada State College Writing Center offers free writing support for Nevada State students. Learn More
Costs & Aid
Tuition and Fees – College is an investment of a lifetime. Learn about your options and the resources available for students. Learn More
Financial Aid – With many financial aid programs available, don’t let finances stop you from achieving a college education. Learn More
Admissions & Recruitment Scholarships – Learn about available scholarship opportunities and find out how to apply. Learn More
VA Education Benefits – Veterans are eligible to receive benefits through the VA Education Benefits program. Learn More
Explore and Visit
Schedule a Campus Tour – Our knowledgeable Student Ambassadors will guide you on exploring the highlights of our beautiful campus. Learn More
Campus maps and hours – Information about buildings and classrooms. Learn More
Student Life – Student government, clubs and organizations, and campus recreation. Learn more
FIRST YEAR STUDENTS
Student Orientation will help you make a successful transition to college. Learn More
The academic calendar and academic enrollment records are maintained by the Office of the Registrar. Please Click Here to learn more.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) gives eligible students certain rights with respect to their education records. It provides that all records pertaining to a student that are maintained by the College District must be open to inspection by the student and may not be made available to any other person without the written authorization of the student. Click here for more details.
Visit our schools Commencement Ceremony Homepage for more information.
Visit our schools Alumni Page for more information.
COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION
Get started on your online application and submit the $30 application fee. During the application process, you will be asked to designate what student type you are.
January 17, 2023 – May 6, 2023
Application Deadline: January 1, 2023
Transcript Deadline: January 8, 2023
May 1, 2023 – August 5, 2023
Application Deadline: April 15, 2023
Transcript Deadline: April 23, 2023
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?