START YOUR JOURNEY WITH STATE
Nevada State College welcomes first year freshmen applicants. A student is considered a first year freshman if they have graduated from (or are still in) high school and who has not enrolled in a regular session at any college or university following graduation. If you have already graduated from high school and have attended a college/university after your high school graduation, you may be considered a transfer student.
High School GPA:
- Cumulative, unweighted high school GPA of at least 2.5
High School Courses:
- English: Emphasis on composition, rhetoric, and American, English, and world literature (4 units)
- Mathematics: Three units including at least two units of algebra 1 and higher level mathematics, chosen from second year algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, probability and statistics, and other advanced mathematics (3 units)
- Natural Sciences: (lab or simulation) Including biology, chemistry or physics, with at least one year in laboratory science (2 units)
- Social Science/Studies: Including world history and geography, US history, economics, government, or law (3 units)
- Test score range of 165-200 (Test date of January 2014-current)
- If you have taken the GED before 2014, please send your test scores to the admission office for review)
- Test score range of 15 or higher
Contact the Admissions team
Do you have Questions?
Call us at: 702.992.2170
Email us : email@example.com
FINANCIAL AID OPPORTUNITIES
COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION
Get started on your online application and submit the $30 application fee. During the application process, you will be asked to designate what student type you are.
January 17, 2023 – May 6, 2023
Application Deadline: January 1, 2023
Transcript Deadline: January 8, 2023
May 1, 2023 – August 5, 2023
Application Deadline: April 15, 2023
Transcript Deadline: April 23, 2023
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?