COMPLETE YOUR JOURNEY WITH STATE
We strive to help you in all aspects of your choice to transfer to Nevada State. From application to graduation, we support you as you chart your course of study, finance your degree, and begin your career as a dynamic and forward-thinking professional.
- Must have 12 transferable credits with at least a 2.0 Cumulative GPA
- If you have less than 12 transferable credits click here
- High School transcripts are not needed from transfer students
- All prior college/university official transcripts must be submitted
- Admissions processing starts when all official transcripts have been received
- Immunization records are required after admission – not before
Nevada State College needs to receive official copies of all coursework completed at any previously attended institution.
Nevada State accepts official transcripts via two methods – paper or electronic.
- Nevada State prefers to have all documents sent electronically. Electronic transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If mailed, please send to 1300 Nevada State Drive, Henderson, NV 89002
Please visit the Registrar portion of your previous institutions website to see exactly how to request an electronic transcript.
Please note: Most institutions utilize the National Student Clearinghouse to send and receive transcripts, but please check with your previous institution before moving forward with any request.
Transcripts and test scores submitted to Nevada State College become the property of Nevada State College and will not be released to students, other colleges, or agencies. Please plan to request a personal copy from your former college or university if you need one for your own records.
Are you a United States citizen or Permanent resident, and have a college education from abroad? Those may be used towards completion of your degree at Nevada State College. To complete your journey to becoming a Nevada State College Scorpion, we ask that you complete the following steps.
- Send your official documents to an evaluating agency
- Request a course by course evaluation from the company selected
- Pay any required fees and have the official evaluation sent to Nevada State College
- You will need to also submit an official copy of your original documents, such as a transcript or marksheet, to our Admissions Office. The original documents DO NOT need to be translated. Your evaluation will NOT be reviewed until an official copy is sent to our school.
If you have any issues with finding an evaluating agency, we do not specifically endorse any, but here are a few suggestions that may help you get started.
NSHE TRANSFER STUDENTS
If you are a student transferring from a Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) community college and have completed an Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), or Associate of Business (AB) degree, you may be admitted to Nevada State College with full junior status. You will not need to take any additional classes to satisfy NSC’s Core Curriculum requirements.
FINANCIAL AID OPPORTUNITIES
COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION
Get started on your online application and submit the $30 application fee. During the application process, you will be asked to designate what student type you are.
May 9, 2023 – August 6, 2023
Application Deadline: April 15, 2023
Transcript Deadline: April 23, 2023
August 22, 2023 – December 10, 2023
Application Deadline: August 1, 2022
Transcript Deadline: August 15, 2022