Transfer2State | Nevada State College


Home Admissions Apply Transfer2State

Welcome to State!!

Schedule with our Transfer Team

Phone Appts - Zoom Appts

It's Quick & Easy to Schedule!!

Click "Transfer2State" Below

step checklist

  • Transfer Team


    Text/Call:  702  978 7436

    Schedule an Appt:   Transfer2State

    Northern Nevada Students


    Text/Call: 775 990 5194

  • Ready to Apply?

    • Choose the semester you are wanting to apply for.  (Gold Section of this Page)
    • Click on the correlating Application Link:              "Apply for Semester/Year"
    • Complete our easy online application.
    • Pay the $30 application fee online.
    • Request official transcripts from all prior colleges and universities - electronic preferred.
    • Watch your email closely for an admissions letter - check your spam folder!!
    • Admissions process typically takes 3 - 5 weeks.
  • Office of Admissions and Recruitment
    1300 Nevada State Drive
    Henderson, NV, 89002                                                                                                                       
    702 992 2130

    Please note: official transcripts must come directly from your previous institution.


  • Already Admitted?

    • Schedule with Academic Advising - you can't register for classes until you meet your Advisor.
    • Submit your Immunization Records.
    • Submit final transcripts from previous schools - if you had pending coursework on your admissions transcript.
    • Access the NS Student Portal and then activate your NS Student Email - this is where all communications from the school will be sent.


  • Financial Aid/Scholarships

    Check for available Scholarships.

    Submit your FAFSA.

  • Military/Veterans

    If you utilize military benefits, please visit the following links:

    Military Tuition Benefits

    VA Educational Benefits





Transfer Team

Have Questions? We Have Answers!


Text/Call:  702  978 7436

Schedule an Appt:   Transfer2State

Phone and Zoom Appts Available

Northern Nevada Students


Text/Call: 775 990 5194



Transfer Student Admission:

  • Must have 12 transferable credits with at least a 2.0 Cumulative GPA. Eligible credits completed in a high school dual credit programs are transferable, but do not count towards the 12 credit requirement.
  • If you have less than 12 transferable credits click here.
  • High School transcripts are not needed from transfer students.
  • All prior college/university official transcripts must be submitted.
  • Admissions processing starts when all official transcripts have been received.
  • Immunization records are required after admission and cannot be submitted prior.


Spring 2023

Summer 2022

Fall 2022

Semester Dates

January 18, 2022 - May 9, 2022 May 9, 2022 – August 6, 2022

August 22, 2022 – December 10, 2022

Application Link

Application coming soon Application Closed

Apply for Fall 2022

Application Deadline

January 1, 2022 April 15, 2022 August 1, 2022
Transcript Deadline January 8, 2022 April 23, 2022

August 15, 2022





Transfer Rights and Responsibilities



Transfer agreements are officially approved agreements that match coursework between Nevada State College (NSC) and the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) community colleges. These agreements are designed to make the transfer into Nevada State College as easy as possible for the student.

If you are a student transferring from a Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) community college and have completed an Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), or Associate of Business (AB) degree, you may be admitted to Nevada State College with full junior status. You will not need to take any additional classes to satisfy NSC's Core Curriculum requirements.

For further explanation on how the transfer agreements work, please review the NSHE Student Transfer Rights and Responsibilities page.

Click on your prior NSHE institution’s name to review their transfer agreement with Nevada State College

Visit Our Transfer Agreements page to review your previous NSHE institute's transfer agreement with Nevada State College

For further questions regarding transfer agreements, you may contact our Transfer Coordinator at



Transfer Course Equivalencies



Nevada State College needs to receive official copies of all coursework completed at any previously attended institution.

Nevada State accepts official transcripts via two methods - paper or electronic.

  • Nevada State prefers to have all documents sent electronically. Electronic transcripts should be sent to
  • If mailed, please send to 1300 Nevada State Drive, Henderson, NV 89002

Please visit the Registrar portion of your previous institutions website to see exactly how to request an electronic transcript.

Please note: Most institutions utilize the National Student Clearinghouse to send and receive transcripts, but please check with your previous institution before moving forward with any request.

Transcripts and test scores submitted to Nevada State College become the property of Nevada State College and will not be released to students, other colleges, or agencies. Please plan to request a personal copy from your former college or university if you need one for your own records.



Are you a United States citizen or Permanent resident, and have a college education from abroad? Those may be used towards completion of your degree at Nevada State College. To complete your journey to becoming a Nevada State College Scorpion, we ask that you complete the following steps.

-Send your official documents to an evaluating agency.

-Request a course by course evaluation from the company selected.

-Pay any required fees and have the official evaluation sent to Nevada State College.

-You will need to also submit an official copy of your original documents, such as a transcript or marksheet, to our Admissions Office. The original documents DO NOT need to be translated.  Your evaluation will NOT be reviewed until an official copy is sent to our school.

If you have any issues with finding an evaluating agency, we do not specifically endorse any, but here are a few suggestions that may help you get started.



More information coming soon...

Back to top
Get Info